Read What Our Guest Have to Say About Their Stay at Wild Pacific B&B!
- “Dear Rob & Tina, our trip to Pacific Rim is certainly one to be remembered. Not at least thanks to the lovely stay in the Eagle’s Nest. You made us a delicious breakfast; provided everything we needed!”
Fleur & Dirk, Belgium
- “We enjoyed our stay at your B&B. Thank you very much for your hospitality and your delicious breakfast you prepared for us. We also enjoyed the great nature from beach to rainforest; from birds to bears!”
Doris & Wolfgang, Germany
- “It was a perfect 3 days of getaway for us; indoor and outdoor. Thank you very much Rob and Tina for the advise on the activities and dining. You are very kind and caring people which makes your guests come back and stay at your place.”
Lana & Eugene, Vancouver.
- “A warm welcome to a lovely, peaceful place. The welcome guide is very helpful, the room very comfortable and the breakfast delicious. Thank you for welcoming us into your lovely home”.
Sophie & Justin, Bristol England
- “We loved staying in your B&B. It was the first time we stayed in a B&B and it was wonderful. Thanks for everything”.
Connie & Terry, Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Wild Pacific Bed & Breakfast: West Coast Wildlife, Amphitrite Lighthouse, Wild Pacific Trail