Find Wild Pacific Bed & Breakfast in Ucluelet, British Columbia
Wild Pacific B&B is located in Ucluelet. Ucluelet is a small town on the West Coast of Vancouver Island.
Vancouver Island is located off the west coast of mainland British Columbia, Canada. Whether you come by plane, car or bus, getting to Ucluelet is a beautiful adventure.
Getting to Ucluelet from other Vancouver Island locations
|Approximate Drive times and distances to Ucluelet:|
|Victoria||4.5 hours||290 km|
|Nanaimo||2.5 hours||180 km|
|Parksville/Qualicum||2.0 hours||150 km|
|Comox Valley||3.5 hours||200 km|
|Port Alberni||1.5 hours||100 km|
|Tofino||30 minutes||35 km|
Driving Directions from Port Alberni ( located half way across Vancouver Island)
· Drive west on Highway #4 from Port Alberni
· Turn left at Ucluelet/Tofino junction at Pacific Rim Visitor Centre
· Drive 8 km (approximately 6-8 minutes) to Ucluelet
· Tofino/Ucluelet Highway turns into Peninsula Road
· Follow Peninsula for about 4 minutes; passing the Co-Op Market, schools, Little Beach.
· Look for the Wild Pacific Trail sign at Coast Guard Drive
· Wild Pacific B&B is the 4th house on the right past Coast Guard Drive
· Parking is at the bottom of the driveway, in front of the sign
Street Map of Ucluelet to Wild Pacific B&B